About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Thursday, March 09, 2006

A Dangerously Delicious Recipe

Happy Thursday,

Last weekend, I was treated to a dessert that is truly dangerous. It's the kind I'd like to make in a huge vat then dive head-first into it and not come up for air until its gone. I haven't made it myself yet, but I was told its easy. Here's the recipe. Try it. You won't be sorry. Unless, of course, you're dieting. In that case, you're going to hate me!

Sopaipilla Cheesecake

2 cans Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
1 tsp Cinnamon
2 8-oz pkgs Cream Cheese
1 stick Butter
1 1/2 cups Granulated Sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla

Spray a 9 X 12 pan with cooking spray. Lay 1 can of crescent rolls in bottom of the pan. Beat 2 pkgs of cream cheese, vanilla, 1 cup of sugar and spread over crescent rolls. Cover mixture with other can of crescent rolls. Melt 1 stick of butter, mix 1/2 cup sugar, cinnamon and pour over crescent roll-cream cheese muxture. Bake for 30 minutes at 350. Eat. Groan with pleasure.

I'm going to coerce my husband to take me to a movie tonight. It's been a while and I need my movie fix. I'm considering Failure To Launch, The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada or Walk The Line. Can't believe I haven't seen Walk The Line yet. Maybe it's the winner. Also, I think I think my blog needs to be dressed up a little. I've been looking at some other blogs and mine, well, looks a little homely. Stay tuned. I'll see what I can do. Meanwhile, back to the book!

Jenny

1 comment:

Desperate Writer said...

I can vouch for this recipe! One of my sisters-in-law introduced us to it. And it is soooo tasty!