About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Friday, March 10, 2006

Blogs and Booksignings and Hardbacks, Oh My!

I'm basically computer illiterate so bear with me while I try to spruce up my blog. There may be some weird experiments on here for a while!

If you're in the Amarillo, Texas area tomorrow, Saturday March 11, drop by Barnes and Noble from 2 to 4 where I'll be autographing my new book, MY PERFECTLY IMPERFECT LIFE. I'll have cookies!

More news on the hardback version of SANDWICHED. It will be available in a large print version from Thorndike Press in May! Here's the link http://www.gale.com/thorndike/coming.htm?user=601647&month=may06.csv

Scroll down to "Americana" and that's where you'll find it!

Have a great Friday night!

Jenny

4 comments:

Desperate Writer said...

I meant to mention this before-- Congrats on the hardback!

Jennifer Archer said...

Thanks, DW! I can't wait to see what they do with the cover!

Jenny

Britta Coleman said...

Huge congrats on the hardback - how fun is that? Sorry I won't be in Amarillo for the signing (or the cookies.) Hope it rocks!

Jennifer Archer said...

Britta,

Thanks! The signing went great. Wish you were here, too!