About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A New e-book Release & a Two-For-One Contest!

Samhain Retro Romance is releasing my very first novel BODY AND SOUL (originally published by Dorchester LoveSpell in 1999) as an ebook on May 22. I love the new older woman/younger woman cover! In fact, I think I like it more than the original, and I'll admit that I cried with joy when I saw that fortune cookie 13 years ago! (See original print version cover below). The tears were due in part to the fact that it was my very first book, but also because I'd always imagined the cover with a fortune cookie on it.

If you didn't read the original print version, here's what BODY AND SOUL is all about:




Be careful what you wish for…
Stressed-out wife and mother Lisa O’Conner wants:
a. The carefree life of the young college girl who works in her husband’s law office
b. That same girl’s flawless face and head-turning body
c. A little “me” time
d. All of the above
All it takes is a fortune cookie and a simple wish to grant Lisa her heart’s desire. Switching bodies with the beautiful, vibrant, and young Tory Beecham, Lisa assumes the situation is only temporary, so she sets out to enjoy her break from reality while she can. Soon she’s dodging the advances of one gorgeous young man after another…and falling in love with her husband all over again. But is it her soul Michael’s drawn to, or Tory’s youth and beauty?


To celebrate the new ebook release, I'll give an ebook copy of my romantic comedy ONCE UPON A DREAM to the first 9 people that pre-order BODY AND SOUL before midnight on Sunday, May 20. I only have 9 free copies of ONCE UPON A DREAM left, so pre-order BODY AND SOUL quickly if you want to snatch one up! Pre-order here then leave a comment after this post to let me know!

No comments: