About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Old Photographs, Birds as Symbols & More Free Stuff!

My bi-weekly post is up at ADR3NALIN3! It's about the allure of old photographs and how they influenced the story in THROUGH HER EYES.

I'm also guest posting at the awesome Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile blog about the role of birds in literature, mythology, folklore and religion. If you're into symbolism, like I am, this post is for you, so check it out! Interesting stuff! They're also hosting a spectacular giveaway. It's easy to enter and one lucky person will win 3 prizes: An autographed copy of Mari Mancusi's NIGHT SCHOOL, an autographed copy of THROUGH HER EYES, and a bookmark. What are you waiting for? Go sign up!

No comments: