About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, March 07, 2012

A Hardback & a Bookmark--Only $6.23!

It's hard to believe that next month THROUGH HER EYES will officially be one year old! It's been a whirlwind year! And here's a birthday surprise: With hardback books going for as much as twenty-something dollars these days, getting one for only $6.23 is quite a deal, and that's how much Amazon is currently charging (for a limited time) for THROUGH HER EYES!! If you haven't read it yet and have been wanting to give it a try, now's the time. And you get the bonus of the beautiful cover -- as gorgeous as it is in the picture, it's even more so in person. ( I can brag about that because I had absolutely nothing to do with it! Harper Teen's art department did a fabulous job.)

Here's a bonus from me to you -- if you'd like a bookmark to go along with your copy, let me know and I'll send you one. Just email me your name and address at books@jenniferarcher.com and put "Bookmark" in the subject line.

You can read all about THROUGH HER EYES on my website, but here's what a few readers had to say:


“This was one deliciously creepy read.” – Young Adult Bookworm

...intense and suspenseful . . . “ – Can’t Find a Bookmark

With beautiful poetic writing, a mysteriously haunted house, and (a) completely unique and creepy storyline that you don't see much in the Young Adult world, Through Her Eyes is definitely one you'll want to add to your TBR pile!” – Reading Teen

“Jennifer Archer’s Through Her Eyes is a spine-chilling book sure to put you on edge. Tansy’s own uncertainties about her mental health will keep you guessing whether this is a ghost story or a tale of an outsider slowly losing her grip on reality. The beauty of this book can often be found in its minutia, including the charming side characters, realistic setting, and recurring symbols that inhabit the pages. Above all, though, it is the plotting and pacing that made this book hard for me to put down, and even harder for me to keep reading on a (truly) dark and stormy night.” – Reclusive Bibliophile

“A tantalizing mystery, a blossoming romance, and an eerie ghost story, THROUGH HER EYES is well worth curling up with.” -  BookSwarm

“ . . . a very haunting and beautiful read . . . Rapt with deeper nuances and meaning, and rich in character motivation and development . . . ” - A Good Addiction

I couldn’t give more praise for Through Her Eyes . . . beautifully woven together with its realistic characters and a mesmerizing ghost story. I wish there was a sequel!” - Ramblings of a Teenaged Bookworm 

Through Her Eyes has now become one of my absolute favorite YA books. A stunning mix of contemporary realism and ghost story, this book is hauntingly beautiful. . . I fell so in love with this book that I can't give it any less than my highest recommendation. Expertly written characters, seamless plot writing and a gorgeously isolated setting make this book something special.”  - Hopelessly Devoted Bibliophile

This book actually sent shivers down my spine and had me anxiously wondering what was going to happen. ” – The Book Scout

A beautiful and haunting tale of friendship, love and mistakes from the past, Through Her Eyes is a unique and wonderful YA debut.” –YA Book Queen

“… a wonderful YA debut. This is a spooky book and gets very creepy as the story goes on.” – Book Chic

Through Her Eyes is not your average ghost story. Its unique plot is carried by the poetic writing style of the author. Archer is a talented story teller . . . The supernatural elements are so perfectly placed alongside the contemporary storyline that it's easy to blur the lines while reading.”- YA Addict

Happy Reading! 

No comments: