About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

TeenShiver


Hey strangers! Long time, no blog, right? Wanted to tell you that I have some new projects in the works. One is a wonderful new group of Texas YA authors I've joined called TeenShiver. Rather than telling you all about the group here, I'd like to invite you to hop on over to our very cool website and blog at teenshiver.com There you'll see all the authors involved, as well as their books. I think you'll find some authors with whom you're familiar within our ranks, as well as some new authors whose books you'll want to explore. My first blog post is up today, so I hope you'll stop by!

As for my other new projects . . . I'll save those for another day.

I hope you're enjoying the Fall weather and getting your pumpkins carved for Halloween!

Happy Reading,

Jennifer

1 comment:

Anita Grace Howard said...

How did I miss this post? Love the Halloween-ie theme, Jenny! :)