About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

More Chills & Thrills!

Tween blogger Melina from Reading Vacation
& I met up at A Real Bookstore
in Fairview, TX
Well, my part of the Chills and Thrills Teen Book Tour has ended, but many of the other authors will be continuing on and signing this coming weekend in Houston at Murder by the Book on Saturday at 4:30 and at Katy Budget Books on Sunday at 2:00. My books will be at the Katy store for sure, with autographed bookplates. Not sure about Murder by the Book. So if you're in Houston this weekend, stop by and see the authors and buy books!

Ten days away from home, my husband and my dogs was too long, and I'm glad to be back, but I had a blast! It was great to meet and spend time with Sophie Jordan, Jordan Dane, Lara Chapman, Mari Mancusi, Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs. Not only do these ladies write great books, they're wonderful people, too! It was also very special to meet so many readers, bloggers, teachers, librarians and booksellers, and to catch up again with many old friends. 


Kari (from The Teen Book Scene) & I talk books at
A Real Bookstore in Fairview, TX


One of the highlights of my trip was having coffee with Kari from the Teen Book Scene who sponsored my blog tour for THROUGH HER EYES a while back and did such a wonderful job. Kari also writes the blog, A Good Addiction.
Signing with authors Tera Lynn Childs
& Tracy Deebs at Barnes & Noble
in Hurst, TX
I also met tween blogger Melina, from the fabulous Reading Vacation, and Katie from Mundie Moms was there. Also, Arena from The Nerd's Wife, and Lindsay from Lindsay Writes. Oh, and I had coffee with Rosemary Clement Moore and lunch with Candace Havens, both of whom are columinists for Fresh Fiction and fab authors in their own right. (And it just so happens, I knew them when -- as in, back before they were published novelists! They've been friends of mine for a long time now!) 




There are many more people I enjoyed seeing -- too many to mention in one post! Thanks to all of you for coming out and making the tour so fun for me. 

Me, Arena (from A Nerd's Wife blog),
& authors Tracy Deebs &
Tera Lynn Childs


To see more photos from the tour, visit the Chills and Thrills website. 

Until next time, 


Happy reading!  
Talking to a reader at Barnes & Noble in Hurst, TX

2 comments:

Kayeleen Hamblin said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm jealous.

Anita said...

Congrats my diva sister. And I'm so glad you had such a good time! That girl in the first picture with you looks almost exactly like my niece! LOL