About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Monday, May 02, 2011

"I'd Like to Thank..."

I've won an award! I never win ANYTHING! At least, I didn't. Until now.

Er...uh...maybe not. My BLOG won the award. This blog.

The lovely, talented, amazing Anita Grace Howard of the fabulous blog A Still and Quiet Madness presented me with a Stylish Blogger Award. So maybe I did win. I am said "blogger," afterall. Anyway, whatever the case, I humbly accept. Thank-you. Thank-you very much. (Bows) I am honored.

Honor comes with responsibility, and the Stylish Blogger Award is no exception. In the days ahead, I will gratefully and eagerly meet those responsibilities here, so please check back to find out what I've been asked to do. Until then, I hope you'll hop on over to A Still and Quiet Madness to soak in all of its awesomeness. You'll love it there and you'll love Anita; I promise.

8 comments:

cherie said...

Congrats! Hey I'm halfway through your book Through Hwr Eyes. Gotta say I'm loving it! ;) Well done!

Valia Lind said...

Awesome Jennifer!!! You deserve it! :-)

Pati Peña said...

I'm so happy for you! congratulations Jeniffer! beijos

Jennifer said...

Thanks Cherie, Valia and Pati! I am inspired to blog more often! And Cherie, I'm glad you are enjoying Through Her Eyes.

Anita said...

Aww! You wear your badge of honor so well, Jenny! :) Looking forward to your top secret blog mission. Shhhh... *waves to Cherie, and, yes, isn't Jenny's book FAB??*

connie hirsch said...

WAY TO GO JENNIFER!!!!!! GREAT WRITE UP IN ACCENT WEST TOO!! YOU ARE TRULY MULTI-TALENTED!!

Marybk said...

Hi, Jennifer. I'm popping over from Anita's award post. Gotta love her, right? I'll have to check you out on FB. Congrats on the award!!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Connie and Mary. And, yes, how could you not love Anita??