About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Friday, May 13, 2011

Chills & Thrills in San Antonio & Austin

Calling all YA fiction lovers!! If you're in the San Antonio or Austin area this coming weekend, I hope you'll stop by and see me and some other fantastic YA authors on the "Chills and Thrills Teen Book Tour. " After this weekend, the tour will continue on to Waco, the Dallas area and Houston. I'll be signing at all stops EXCEPT Houston, although my books will be available at the Houston stops, along with autographed bookplates. 

Authors signing at some or all of the different stops are:

Tracy Deebs
Tera Lynn Childs
Sophie Jordan
Mari Mancusi
Lara Chapman
Jennifer Archer
Jordan Dane

and we'll be signing this weekend at:

Saturday, May 14th
La Cantera Barnes and Noble, San Antonio
12-2 p.m.
(Rick Riordan is signing right after us!)

Sunday, May 15th
BookPeople, Austin 
2-4 p.m.

For more info, check out our website at: chillsandthrillsteenbooktour.wordpress.com where you'll find info on our books and who we are, along with addresses, etc. for all our stops. Hope to see you at one of the stores!

3 comments:

S. said...

Oh, to bad it's far away!

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Deana said...

I wish! I love meeting authors and your book really looks great:)

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Deana and S! Wish you guys were closer!