About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Thanks, Amarillo Readers!

Yesterday was an exciting day for Tansy, Bethyl Ann, Papa Dan, Henry and the rest of the THROUGH HER EYES cast. And for me! The first booksigning for THROUGH HER EYES was held at Barnes and Noble in my home town of Amarillo, Texas and it was fun.
 Lots of readers came out -- I saw old friends and made new ones. Thanks for your support, Amarillo -- and for making it a sell-out event!

5 comments:

Nikki (Wicked Awesome Books) said...

I'm glad you had a great time Jennifer!

Lisa said...

What other towns will you have signings? I would love to purchase your book, and get it signed!:D
lisa
www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

LRAtRandom said...

I'm in PA so I couldn't attend but I called and the nice people at Barnes & Nobles let me order Through Her Eyes over the phone and they are sending me a signed copy! Yay!

Anita said...

Yay, Jenny! It was an awesome signing! And I just noticed you're over at The Fiction Enthusiasts for an interview. I'll tweet it tomorrow. Congrats again!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, everyone!LRatRandom, so glad you were able to order a copy! Lisa, in May I'll be on tour in Texas. Signings at San Antonio, Austin, Ft.Worth, Plano (Dallas suburb), and Waco. I will be posting tour info on the blog soon, so check back! Where do you live? If I'm not going to be in your area I would be happy to send you a signed bookplate to attach inside of your copy.