About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Launch Week for THROUGH HER EYES

Release day for THROUGH HER EYES was on April 5. Already, my book has been out in the world for almost a week! Unbelievable. I had big plans to post photos of it on bookstore shelves, photos of me giving copies to Marcy, Linda, Anita and April, the members of my critique group, photos of my big, beautiful box of author copies. But I've been too crazy busy to even pick up my camera, and besides, my house is dirty and I'm afraid all the dust bunnies would show up in the pictures!

It's a good kind of busy to be, so I'm not complaining. I've been a guest on several blogs. (Check out all my past and future blog tour stops at the Teen Book Scene) . I've been  making arrangements to go to Austin on Thursday for the Texas Library Association convention. I've been planning a May Texas "Chills & Thrills Teen Book Tour" with several other YA authors. (Take a look at the line up of authors and tour stops on the Chills & Thrills site. Check back often, as we'll be adding more information as the time for the tour approaches.) And I've been preparing for a booksigning in Amarillo on Thursday.

Meanwhile, I need a haircut, a manicure, a HOUSEKEEPER AND A COOK!! Any volunteers?

If you're in or near Amarillo, Texas on Saturday, I'd love to see you at Barnes & Noble!

3 comments:

cherie said...

Wow, how exciting! Congrats on your book being out! I'll see if my local B&N has it already. Can't wait ;)

Anita said...

Hey there Jenny! I'm selfishly glad you didn't get a picture while handing your book to me. I'm so not photogenic! LOL

BTW, would love to volunteer to help do your stuff, but can't seem to keep up w/my own. Ha. Curse of a writer.

*waves to Cherie* Nice to see you here! :)

Jennifer said...

Hey Cherie and Anita! Cherie, if B&N doesn't have the book they can order it and call you when it's in--so shipping fee. Anita, you disappoint me! I can't believe you don't want to clean my dust bunnies!