About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Writing Class Wednesday: You've Gotta Have Friends

(Maybe I should rename this post: Writing Class Wednesday One Day Late!) Today my lesson is short and sweet. Every writer needs a friend(s) who understands what she/he is trying to accomplish. Someone to whom you can read your work. Someone whose shoulder you can cry on when the going gets tough. Of course, I have my fabulous critique group, but I also have Marge and Harry. I can read the worst writing of my life and they still look at me with adoring eyes. Well, okay, sometimes they yawn and whine a little, but they never utter an insult. And they're cool with it if whine, too!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Awww! I LOVE their little faces!! I'm going to miss them the next few weeks while you're hoola-hooping it up. Oh, and I'll miss you, too, of course. LOL!

Great post, Jenny!