About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Follow The THROUGH HER EYES blog tour!

The Through Her Eyes blog tour started on Sunday! You can catch up on the first two posts here and here, and see the other stops I'll be making at The Teen Book Scene. I hope you'll come along for the ride! You'll learn a lot about the book and more than you probably want to know about me. (Some of it's a little embarrassing -- especially one tidbit involving a cactus. You'll have to follow along to find that one! :-) ) Best of all, you'll get to check out some amazing YA blogs.

Also, if you've already pre-ordered Through Her Eyes or you're planning to order it (the hardback version or the ebook version for your Kindle or Nook) you'll want to check out the MEGA contest I'm having! You could win a Kindle, an iPod, a beautiful leather journal, or an autographed copy of Through Her Eyes. Check out the details here or on my website and enter your name into the drawing before April 4th!

Oh, and if you haven't seen the book trailer, take a look! (Through Her Eyes book trailer) It's amazing, if I do say so myself...

Happy Reading!

No comments: