About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Friday, November 05, 2010

One Smart Fellow

This is going to be a very undignified post. What can I say? Sometimes harmless silliness is a necessity. I approve of silliness. It's fun, and that's a good thing. A laugh a day chases the blues away. Several laughs work even better. I could use a few laughs, so let's get silly. Share your favorite tongue-twister with me and I'll share mine. 
Here it is, as taught to me by my youngest son when he was about ten. Read it aloud, three times, quickly. Memorize. Repeat from memory whenever life gets too serious. 

One smart fellow
he felt smart.
Two smart fellows,
they felt smart.
Three smart fellows,
they all felt smart. 

I hope you're laughing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? A woodchuck would chuck as much as a woodchuck could chuck, if a woodchuck could chuck wood.

dee said...

that's so funny because it made me think of the woodchuck saying too! You know that commercial that has them chucking wood in the lake?? LOL!