About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Saturday, November 06, 2010

Mirror Image

I took this photograph last month at a lake nearby our cabin in Colorado. I miss October already!

On another note -- THROUGH HER EYES has scored another early review! This one comes from Khelsea over at Once Upon a Review. It's a mini-review, meaning that she'll do a more complete review closer to the release date of the book. (Scroll down past the book "blurb" to where it says "My Thoughts"). She rated it 5 flowers -- according to the ranking chart on the blog means "Oh Em Gee! Can I marry a book?!"

Why, thank you, Khelsea . . . My book is blushing and so am I. :-)

5 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Have I told you I can't wait to read it? How's the fishing in that lake?

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Travis! I'm really enjoying YOUR book! Sorry I'm so slow. It's not the book, it's me and life! Can't wait to talk to you about it. As for that lake? It's stocked. The fishing is so-so, I believe. But the scenery is gorgeous!

Jennifer said...

Thanks, Travis! I'm really enjoying YOUR book! Sorry I'm so slow. It's not the book, it's me and life! Can't wait to talk to you about it. As for that lake? It's stocked. The fishing is so-so, I believe. But the scenery is gorgeous!

anita said...

Wow, Jenny! That picture is worthy of a being in a travel magazine. I had no idea what a great eye for photography you have.

Must've inherited it from Tansy.

Heehee...

anita said...

Oh, and congrats on the awesome early review!