About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I'm Alive!

Yes, I know it's been a long time. I wish I could tell you I've been off frolicking on a white, sandy beach. Dipping my toes into turquoise waves. Sipping fruity drinks in a hammock beneath a swaying palm tree. Alas, I'd be lying. I've been hard at work! I'm happy to report that I turned in the mega-revision of my Young Adult novel CLICK (soon to have a new title). The rewrite required many hours in front of my computer and a lot of thought, but I have to admit that I really enjoyed revisting Tansy's world. Or, I should say, her worlds, as she slips frequently from the real one to...well, you'll have to read the book when it's published to find out about what goes on in Tansy's life! I'll make sure to keep you posted on the release date of the book, as well as the new title.

Meanwhile, I'm working on my idea for another Young Adult novel. Stay tuned! And I have another women's fiction novel idea niggling at my brain. So many books to write, so little time!


Fall is in the air here in Texas. My favorite season! I'm watching the leaves change color while these flowers, so lush only a a few weeks ago, shiver and fade outside my patio window.

Until next time,
Happy Reading!

Jennifer

Visit my website!

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

Enjoyed the update.

Crystal Phares said...

Glad to see you back!

Summer said...

I'm glad to hear that you got that book done! Let me know what you retitle it so I can be on the lookout for it. ;)