About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Saturday, November 01, 2008

Happy Late Halloween!


Happy Halloween one day late! Halloween ties with Thanksgiving as my pick for the best holiday. Here are some funnies in celebration of the season!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married.

One broom was, of course, the bride broom, the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

After the wedding, at the wedding dinner, the bride-broom leaned over and said to the groom-broom, "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!"

"IMPOSSIBLE !" said the groom broom.

Are you ready for this?
Brace yourself; this is going to hurt! !! !! !

"WE HAVEN'T EVEN SWEPT TOGETHER!"

............ ............ ..............
Oh for goodness sake... Laugh, or at least groan. Life's too short not to enjoy... Even these silly ..little cute............. And clean jokes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And another funny...Click here:

On another note...visit this new, young rock band's myspace page The Billdozers Band. My son is the drummer. It's still under construction but you can listen to some of their songs. My faves are: "Bottle of Whiskey, Camel Lights" and the weird and disturbing "Ron." :-)

I'm a bit off on my Do Something New Weekly Challenge. I've had a lot of exciting things going on in my writing life that have thrown me off course. (All good!) I'll get back on track and report in. And I will tell you my news when everything is confirmed. (Don't want to jinx it!)

Boo!

Jenny

Fiction website

Sterling Pen
Freelance Writing, Ghostwriting,
Editing, Copywriting, Creative
Coaching and Workshops

3 comments:

Travis Erwin said...

The band sounds good. I couldn't get Ron to play but I listened to all of the other songs. Be sure and let me know if they play in the area. Both me and my wife enjoy live music.

One More Bottle was my favorite. I played it several times and I added them to my MySpace friends.

desperatewriter said...

The bad sounds great, and I LOVED the funnies!

desperatewriter said...

Um, BAND.