About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

So Sweet!


I'm probably behind the rest of the world and you've all already seen this video. But I just had to post it for those of you that might've missed it. It is the sweetest thing! Who needs more proof than this that animals feel love and bond deeply with their keepers? (And vice versa!) See mine -- Marge and Harry -- in these photos.

Now, after watching the video and drying your tears (you cried, admit it!) take a look at my new venture with my business partner Mary Schramski! The business is called Sterling Pen and we offer freelance writing and editing services, workshops and creative coaching. Please pass the word and the link to anyone you know that might benefit from our services!

Happy day and happy reading!


Jenny

www.jenniferarcher.net

No comments: