About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Saturday, April 14, 2007

How Do You Say "Sandwiched" in Italian?


Hurray for the weekend!

It may be April in Texas, but we have snow on the ground! Just last week I was enjoying the sight of the beautiful budding trees on my daily walk, and now it looks like winter again.

Speaking of winter, I had a nice surprise just after Christmas. I found out that the Italian edition of my novel SANDWICHED has been released! The Italian title is TERAPIA AL CIOCCOLATO -- English translation: THERAPY BY CHOCOLATE. I love it! The new cover is fun and very fitting. Stop by my website www.jenniferarcher.net and go to the "News and Events" page if you want to take a look. The cover for A MOTHER'S DAY--two novels in one published by Mills and Boon in the UK just in time for Mother's Day -- is also there. The two novels are my book SANDWICHED and author Susan Mallery's book THERE'S ALWAYS PLAN B. I hope you'll pop over to www.jenniferarcher.net to see both covers!

Happy Reading,

Jennifer

3 comments:

Desperate Writer said...

I noticed that when I went to your website! Very cool! Congratulations!

Karen said...

Glad you're back to the blog. . . and the snow scene is beautiful but gives me a chill. I like the Italian title, too. Sounds quites seductive. :)
Karen

Jennifer said...

April, the Italian version was a total surprise. Just showed up in my mail from my publisher!

Hi Karen! Great to hear from you! Yes, the snow gave me a chill, too! And we've had more since!