About Me

My photo
I write novels for teens and adults. Visit me here & on my website http://www.jenniferarcher.net

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

A Fresh Start With A Great New Contest!

Anybody out there? No excuses about why I haven't been here in awhile. I just had a blog-lapse. I have a lot of news to catch up on so I hope you'll drop by often in the days and weeks ahead. First of all, I want to tell you about a new contest that, if you love to read great Women's Fiction, you won't want to miss. I have joined 20 other authors who also write novels for NeXt and we've donated 40...count 'em...FORTY of our books--all autographed. One lucky winner will receive all 40 of the novels in a really pretty embroidered tote bag. We'll have several runner-up prizes, too. I'm a bit slow in posting this, but there's still plenty of time to enter. You have until the end of this month -- April. Go to my website at www.jenniferarcher.net and click on the "Contest" link for more information on how to enter. Good Luck!

While you're at www.jenniferarcher.net I hope you'll take a look around. All the pages have been updated with current news about my books, new photos and new movie and book recommendations.

Come back soon! I'll be posting more often, I promise!

Happy Reading,

Jennifer

www.jenniferarcher.net

2 comments:

Desperate Writer said...

It's good to have you back, Jenny! I look forward to reading more of your blogs.

And I am scooting over to your website now to see about that contest! (Tho I rarely win ANYTHING!)

Jennifer said...

Think positive, April! Never say never.Today might be your lucky day.